Tuesday 3 October 2017

Minor Project | Experiment Set .01 | Favored Results


After completing the first set of Maya model experiments, focusing on the bend function of the deform tool, there's more to take from the creations beside their appearance, they've given me a huge boost in terms of delivering what the project is setting out to achieve. I feel as if I can begin to see how working in this experimental manner is really going to aid my work, it's giving me a large number of what are essentially thumbnails in a fairly short amount of time and the results are lending themselves to being molded upon and showcasing the 'broken' side of Maya, whilst also coming across as pleasing artifacts in their own right.

Here are my favored moments from the first experiment set, further down the line these will likely be experimented on again and potentially crossed with another tool to try and yield more abstract results, whilst still keeping in tone with the 'Lewis Hates Maya' motive...

  


2 comments:

  1. I'm just really enjoying these, Lewis - 3D printing anyone?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That idea is both exciting and daunting!

    ReplyDelete