Sunday 15 October 2017

Minor Project | Further Incorporating The Script Editor & Failed Renders


After beginning to incorporate the idea of using the script editor as a way of texturing, I have continued this further whilst also starting to work with the idea of a 'broken' render, as this seems to fit the running theme of my project also.

To further develop these ideas I have again rendered my creation, formed through a use of deformations, using three different renderers, Maya Hardware 2.0, Mental Ray and Maya Vector, before layering them up and composing the results in an attempt to further derive a natural aesthetic...


The results I'm getting are encouraging and are beginning to push me towards adapting these sculptures to suit other software and search for their respective primitive states, whether that be sound or animation.

These next few renders are aiming to find use in the idea of a broken render, as in itself it begins to create an aesthetic that naturally lends itself to the work created in this project, pushing the idea that models and renders taken from Maya have an artistic life of their own regardless of faults or errors... 


No comments:

Post a Comment